Air Gestures Recognition SDK
for iOS and Android
What is it?
|A gesture recognition library,||using the front camera,||for iOS and Android,||detects 4 swipe gestures,
|it's fast, lightweight and efficient,||good with low light and complex backgrounds,||easy to use, just a few lines of code.|
- Cooking and recipe apps (keep the screen clean)
- Automotive dashboard applications (eyes on the road)
- Control from a distance (slideshow, music, TV)
- ICA Handla, an iOS shopping companion app for ICA, a leading retailer in Northern Europe.
- Electrolux Profi Steam, a recipe application (iOS and Android).
- Electrolux AEG Steam Cooking, a recipe application (iOS and Android).
- Mumo Play, a touch-free music player for iPhone.
- MAUZ, a cellphone accessory.
- Foodsteps a recipe application and publishing platform for iOS.
Wave-o-rama is a photo album app for iPad and iPhone, in the iOS App Store:
Please contact us for details: email@example.com.
Academic research license
If you are a researcher or a student in an academic institution, we can give you access to the Nanogest SDK under a non-commercial research license, at no cost. Please contact us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nanogest for Android OEMs
Nanogest for Android is a product for OEMs to add support for gesture controls directly in the Android operating system. Nanogest for Android adds touch-free gestures to the following system applications:
- Phone: answer and reject calls with gestures.
- Alarm clock: snooze the alarm without touching the phone.
- Gallery: navigate through the pictures with swipes.
- Browser: scroll the page up and down with gestures.
- Music: control the music hands-free.
Gesture controls are configurable by the user in the Settings menu.
We support all smartphones with a front-facing camera, 1 GHz CPU (arm, mips, x86), 5MB of free RAM, and Android 4.0+.
Please contact us for more informations email@example.com.